CTXC/USDT trading on WazirX – WazirX Blog
Namaste Tribe! 🙏
CTXC is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade CTXC in the USDT market.
CTXC/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about CTXC Deposits & Withdrawals?
CTXC is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start CTXC trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit CTXC from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade CTXC in our USDT market. When you buy CTXC, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw CTXC in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw CTXC from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
Cortex is a public blockchain infrastructure that supports the execution of AI algorithms and AI-powered dApps. Coherently, machine-learning models would be ported onto smart-contracts where they can be called by users (i.e., “infering”). Cortex blockchain’s key technological milestone is its Cortex Virtual Machine (CVM). The CVM is ported from the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), making it backward-compatible with the EVM.
In addition, it features added layers for AI inference (infer instructions and deterministic inference engine). Cortex further uses a Proof-of-Work (PoW) consensus mechanism.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $0.3631 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $68,176,528 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $49,113,050 USD
- Circulating Supply: 187,786,187.81 CTXC
- Total Supply: 299,792,458 CTXC
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn’t represent any investment advice or WazirX’s official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.