RARE/USDT trading on WazirX – WazirX Blog
Namaste Tribe! 🙏
SuperRare is listed on WazirX and you can buy, sell, trade $RARE in the USDT market.
RARE/USDT trading is live on WazirX! Share this
What about RARE Deposits & Withdrawals?
SuperRare is a part of our Rapid Listing Initiative. Hence, we will start RARE trading by enabling its deposits on WazirX via Binance.
What does it mean for you?
- Deposits — You can deposit RARE from Binance wallet to WazirX.
- Trading — You can buy, sell, trade RARE in our USDT market. When you buy RARE, it will appear in your “Funds”.
- Withdrawals — You will be able to withdraw RARE in a few days after the listing.
Don’t worry, you’ll be able to deposit/withdraw RARE from other wallets very soon. Read more about the Rapid Listing Initiative here.
SuperRare is a premier NFT platform, boasting almost $90M of digital art collected and $3M in artist royalties paid to date. SuperRare 2.0 introduced web-scale curation, independently running storefronts on the platform, and sovereign minting contracts for the artists to mint, promote, and sell their works directly to collectors.
By embarking on this path of progressive decentralization, SuperRare shifted ownership and governance of the network to the community. SuperRare 2.0 is a DAO, a decentralized organization that oversees key platform parameters, allocates funds from the Community Treasury, and votes on proposed improvements to the network and protocol.
- Trading price (at the time of writing): $1.90 USD
- Global Market Cap (at the time of writing): $193,458,156 USD
- Global Trading Volume (at the time of writing): $53,248,531 USD
- Circulating Supply: 101,756,228.00 RARE
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 RARE
Share this with your friends
Happy Trading! 🚀
Risk Warning: Crypto trading is subject to high market risk. Please ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading newly listed tokens as they are often subject to high price volatility. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrency is not a legal tender and is currently unregulated. Kindly ensure that you undertake sufficient risk assessment when trading cryptocurrencies as they are often subject to high price volatility. The information provided in this section doesn’t represent any investment advice or WazirX’s official position. WazirX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change this blog post at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.